Thursday 4 December 2008

Exmoor and beyond

We played a cracking gig this week at a new acoustic night here in Oxford, called the Potting Shed. Watch out for more stuff happening there - it's an intimate venue with great acoustics.

Meanwhile we're off to Exmoor again to start work on the next album. Yup, that's right, we're getting it together in the country with a car-load of food, instruments, recording tat and a dog (essential, we think, to the recording process). Untie the Wind took nine months from start to finish but we're hoping that this will be a bit quicker. We'll try and keep you updated on our progress but we may not have internet connection down there. Watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. I'm just off to Exmoor too!I will be staying in a lovely devon accommodation really looking forward to my break near the coastal path it sounds so beautiful and romantic! I love feeling close to nature and feeling far away from anything. I'm dreaming now!

    ReplyDelete